Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
The more I explore the interactive nature of some of the e-stuff that's on the internet, the more I wonder what possibilities we aren't even imagining, just yet, for the medium. I'm a fan of Wikipedia, I keep a couple of blogs, and I read a number of ezines. In terms of interactivity, we're doing things now we only dreamed about, not so long ago.

The thing is, doesn't it seem sometimes like we should be able to push this stuff even harder? Where would you like to see the next wave of development?

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Where would you like to see the next wave of development?

Interoperability and flexibility. It's not as sexy as blogs and wikis, but much more useful - really pulling your content from all over the place and serving it up in the form you want, rather than the form Flickr or MSN or whoever wants you do.

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
...Gauntlet novels?

TWO Gauntlet novels?

I thought the Q-Bert comic book was the height of wonder, but that's just terrific.

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com
I did write two Gauntlet Dark Legacy novels.

The second one was submitted to the publisher, but with iBooks going into bankruptcy, it's never going to be released. It was supposed to have been released June 2005. I know I gave it to them in plenty of time, but you can't plan on the publisher dying in a car accident.