• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking For A CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlHackman

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlhackman.com
Hi,

I have an Upper MG Fantasy series running at the moment. A prequel short story (I published in January and is free to download from Amazon if you want to see my style of writing), the first in the series (Published by a US publisher in May last year), I've written the 2nd in the series and that is on submission.

I also have a contemporary fantasy about a female jaguar (on submission), a historical fantasy (Anglo Saxon, England - WIP) and I'm plotting the third in the Gerald series.

I'm also querying literary agents with Jaguar and the Gerald series.

I'm very interested in a long term CP who has similar aims and wants someone who is a cheer leader, but can also be honest. If you are interested please PM me and I can also let you have a copy of the first in the Gerald series, just let me know what format you prefer.

I like to edit using track changes in Word. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.