I've had internettage probs for almost a week and it's been horrible.

konstantineblacke

Registered
Reaction score
I read 'internettage' as something completely different and feared for your health :roll:

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Seconding Cliff. Sounds like NBN shenanigans. My mum's "about to be" connected. She rang me up to say goodbye, just in case I never hear from her again.

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
It's all cool, peeps.

If you want quality, state-of-the-art 100mbps fibre-to-the-curb NBN, all you have to do is be the PM!

Even if you previously insisted no residence would ever have need for internet that fast! Even if all your neighbours only got the crappy fibre-to-the-node version! Even better ... taxpayers will foot the bill!

Easy as!

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
The above post brought to you with a healthy dose of tongue-in-cheek humour and :sarcasm:yessmiley

:greenie:greenie:greenie

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I read 'internettage' as something completely different and feared for your health :roll:
Well, you're going to fit right in.... *sigh* This place has gone downhill. If that was possible.

Thank you my loves and reps all round. I hate the internet - but as it turns out, I need it to be there anyway.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
*boxes up hugs*

*addresses box*

*drags box to post office*

*pays most affordable cost*

That'll be a nice surprise for Christmas...

:greenie

:kiss:

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
Sending hugs and elves from Microsoft. (I wish.)

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Your modem, if it is old, may be on the fritz. Else, if you use a router, try updating the firmware. It could be a lot of things, but may not actually be problems with the ISP.

Last edited:

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Australians probably wouldn't understand - it's *always* the NBN that is at fault...

For me, I've owned 2 desktop PCs since the NBN came in, and both have had trouble connecting to the NBN. Like, 2/3 of the time, there's no internet at all. I've also used 2 laptops, which both connect consistently, but then it's a crapshoot of whether or not you'll get a usable connection speed... *sigh*

talktidy

Registered
Reaction score
Don't know how things work in Oz, but my own probs with not being able to get on the web were resolved by fitting a new micro-filter.

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
NBN --- Never Better Network

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I apologise if you were offended by my post. It was not my intention to cause any issues.
Oh no - I'm just being dry and Australian. I wasn't offended by your post.

Fixed that for you.
Nice catch, though it was primarily my fault for not wielding the :sarcasm But that was the internet's fault*, because konstantin was one of the newbie horde who turned up while I was offline and I didn't know they were here so I wasn't Being Careful.

*for internet read NBN

konstantineblacke

Registered
Reaction score
Oh no - I'm just being dry and Australian. I wasn't offended by your post.

Nice catch, though it was primarily my fault for not wielding the :sarcasm But that was the internet's fault*, because konstantin was one of the newbie horde who turned up while I was offline and I didn't know they were here so I wasn't Being Careful.

*for internet read NBN

*phew* can breathe now :) Thank you for your nice note as well, I feel better now. I didn't want to be 'in trouble' within my first 100 posts LOL I hope your internet thing does get fixed :Hug2: