PDA

View Full Version : Goals for this year.

CarlHackman
02-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Last year I achieved my dream of becoming traditionally published and since the release date I have completed a previously started novel and written the second in the GERALD series. This year I published a free prequel short story and am working on my 4th novel. I am hoping to finish this one and then the 3rd in the GERALD series before the end of this year.

One other goal I have is to gain representation, but I know that may take longer, so I'll continue to write and query until I get the perfect agent. :)

silentwriter180
02-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Congratulations on your achieving last years dream! Now you can pass it on, as it's my dream for this year. ;-) I wish you the best for this years goals.

CarlHackman
02-25-2018, 03:22 PM
Thank you, I hope you achieve your dream, keep posting about your progress :)

Enlightened
02-26-2018, 07:50 AM
Well done; very inspiring. Thank you for sharing. It is good to see that getting first publication isn't a myth for us new to the industry.

CarlHackman
03-01-2018, 07:21 PM
My short prequel short story was made permafree on Amazon yesterday and reached #31 in the Amazon short story-S&F bestseller category. I also just receive a full request from an agent. This is turning out to be a good week. :)

Quiet Melody
03-03-2018, 06:24 AM
My short prequel short story was made permafree on Amazon yesterday and reached #31 in the Amazon short story-S&F bestseller category. I also just receive a full request from an agent. This is turning out to be a good week. :)

Congrats on your awesome week!

vhilal
03-05-2018, 11:09 PM

Congratulations on your success! I hope the agent loves your manuscript and wants to represent you!