If you knew for certain your neighbor was a vampire. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
So that nice middle aged man next door. The one with the immaculately manicured lawn, the cultured man-servant, the new Merceedes....you know , the one who rarely leaves his house before sunset, wears black....

He hasn't bothered you at all, but you've followed him and you KNOW he is a vampire...

Do you rat him out?

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Who would I rat him out to?

Actually, I'd have him bite me and the rest of the family. Living forever has its advantages.

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't have noisy pets, I'm good with it.

Deleted member 42

Jaycinth said:
So that nice middle aged man next door. The one with the immaculately manicured lawn, the cultured man-servant, the new Merceedes....you know , the one who rarely leaves his house before sunset, wears black....

He hasn't bothered you at all, but you've followed him and you KNOW he is a vampire...

Do you rat him out?

Only if he feeds from, has sex with or harms pets, minors, and non-consenting adults, or is a carrier for STDs, in which case I'd notify Public Health department/CDC

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. Time to call in the local vampire slayer :D

breena

Registered
Reaction score
Website
groups.msn.com
Nah-I wouldn't rat him out. Where I come from-worse things happen to rats than to vampires. lol I wish vampires could put a few goosebumps on my flesh, but, they still don't.
Like Gillhoughly said-if it's a Gacy or Bundy type thing, then yes-anything I could do to help them on their path to hell-I'd do it.
But, if the vamps were playing with a ouija board......Now that's a different story.:) They produce a few goosebumps for me.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Check with your local dentist. If the guy's wearing false teeth, or going without, I'm pretty sure that you and everyone else is safe.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, though I'm not terribly fond of having another man's mouth touch any part of my person, I'd probably have him bite me to convert me to vampirism. Even though the whole daylight thing would suck (no pun intended). And does food really lose its flavor? Cuz I'd miss the glory of italian cuisine especially.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Jcomp said:
Well, though I'm not terribly fond of having another man's mouth touch any part of my person, I'd probably have him bite me to convert me to vampirism. Even though the whole daylight thing would suck (no pun intended). And does food really lose its flavor? Cuz I'd miss the glory of italian cuisine especially.

Yeah. I love to cook, but what is the use if I can't taste it...sigh... I think I'd miss glasses of wine and pastry the most, though. And If I am going to be stuck in this body, I'd want to spend a few weeks doing nothing but working out before I went over. . . in the long run, I'd be alble to look out for my kids and their kids and so on.

And I could...(don't yell)
Rock and Roll all night . . . . .

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
My 9 year old is obsessed with not growing up. She always has been obsessed with growing up. This would be just the thing.

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rat him out? Naw. But I'd probably be tempted to whack his *** just to see if they were all that and a bag of Cheetos.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Rat him out to WHO? Who'd believe me?

I'd let him know that I was onto him; try to make peace.

He's a VAMPIRE. I'd rather have him be my friend then my enemy, if at all possible.

Last edited:

Lady of Prose

Member - the "Sting Gang."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd watch him, make notes, then an outline, then write a novel. Of course I would change his name, and hope he can't ID himself from all the other vampires in my neighborhood, and sue me! ;)

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lady of Prose said:
I'd watch him, make notes, then an outline, then write a novel. Of course I would change his name, and hope he can't ID himself from all the other vampires in my neighborhood, and sue me! ;)

If you poke a really sharp stick through his reanimated ticker, the possibility of litigation becomes moot. ;)

Lady of Prose

Member - the "Sting Gang."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, ooh, I can do that! Yeah! Thanks, Liam. Now I don't have to bother my friend, Buffy. ;)

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, folks. Let us assume you notice said vampiric neighbor setting out boxes of men's clothes for the Goodwill Pick-Up folks.
Let us assume that you watch the news.
And let us assume you hear reports that there are people missing in your and nearby cities.
Then let us assume that all of the missing people are child molesters.

What do you do now......

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I'd give him a gift certificate to the nearest blood bank-Half a pint a day-dessert blood-not enough to dissuade him from keeping up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.