PDA

View Full Version : NoBoPro - NaNo for Notebooks!

DragonHeart
11-16-2017, 05:12 PM
I know it's a little late now, but I just read about this and thought it was a pretty neat idea.

It's kind of an alternative to NaNo, the acronym stands for the Notebook Project. Basically the goal is to pick a notebook of your choice and fill it from cover to cover in 30 days! As someone who has more empty notebooks than full ones, and not enough time to participate in NaNo this year, this really appeals to me.

I might cheat a little and try to finish my current notebook in 30 days; we're halfway through the month and I'm halfway through the notebook, so it's kinda the same thing. If I do, I'll share a few pictures of the filled book.

mrsmig
11-16-2017, 06:11 PM
If I wasn't deep in NaNo (and so far behind), this would really appeal to me. I cleaned out my office yesterday in anticipation of the arrival of a new computer, and realized I have nearly a dozen barely-used notebooks. I saved them, because that's how I do, but I've followed NoBoPro on Twitter so it doesn't slip my mind next year.

Heck, I might even do it next month, just for fun. Like I don't have enough to do.

DragonHeart
11-17-2017, 03:27 PM
The nice thing with doing it during a busy month is that you'll have an easier time filling up the notebook lol. :) If I don't finish mine this month I absolutely will by the end of the year, so much to do!

cbenoi1
11-23-2017, 03:06 PM
The nice thing with doing it during a busy month is that you'll have an easier time filling up the notebook lol. :)
You're laughing now. Until you need tech support.

Oh. Wait...

-cb