why did About Me section jump to the bottom?

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
Hi guys - I would appreciate it if someone could tell me why my "About Me" section jumped to the bottom of my blog. http://www.kellycurtis.blogspot.com .

I don't know anything about html, but did put a couple ads in there. The blog was fine after the ads were in there for almost a week. Then I look today after me doing nothing, and the whole "Me" section has jumped to the bottom. I removed the ads, in case that was it, but still -- nothing.

Any glitches I should be looking for in the html??

Thank you!

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
Really???

That is so wierd, because on my screen it's still at the bottom. I sure appreciate you both checking it out - I guess I won't worry about it if it looks right on everyone elses' screen.

And thanks for your comments September!!

Kelly

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
hmmmm. I'm really confused guys. Why would some of us see it low and some of us see it where it goes?

Could it have something to do with a comment posting? That's the only thing that would have changed.

Any techies tha have ideas?

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
It depends on peoples setting, how many pixls wide they set their screen etc. I see it at the bottom. When this happened to me it was long linked making the body text to wide, but your links seem to be breaking properly so I am stumped.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
it's a browser thing. You're fine in firefox but weird in IE. One of our helpful techie types may come by this thread soon - if not post in the Techie thread, Fahim hangs out there and he's very helpful. I'll see if I can corral a couple other html/css experts as well...but it is a weekend...might be a while.

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
I FIXED IT!!

:hooray:
Okay, this is me patting myself on the back - I did a little investigating in my last post and saw it was acting funny in the control panel. It was a technorati glitch. So I erased it and Voila!!

Of course, who knows how much I messed up, erased, reposted, etc during the investigating.

Anyway, thanks for your support as this techno-illiterate danced with tags;)

Kelly