#NoQS and writing 3 novels at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktzeee

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Although I don't have an agent yet, I'm very excited about my prospects coming up in the next few months. I joined Twitter in the beginning of this month, just in time to enter my first contest - #NoQS - and was both shocked and incredibly excited to make it in!! The agent round starts tomorrow (wish me luck!) and I'm keeping expectations low, but still hoping for a few requests from agents. :D

I started writing my #NoQS novel in mid-September and finished mid-October, and have been revising it like mad. Started another novel in October and am about halfway through that one as well (~40,000 words). I've spent this weekend outlining/planning for my Nanowrimo novel and am pumped at the prospect of churning out 50,000 words for it by December. With all these projects lined up, even if #NoQS falls through, I'm hoping I can participate in tons of contests with multiple manuscripts next year!!

What's everyone else's writing progress looking like? :)

(SN: this has nothing to do with writing but I've been recruiting like mad all fall too, and ended up with 3 job offers--2 from Big 4 accounting firms!! Woohoo!)

Last edited:

gbhike

Registered
Reaction score
Good lord! I'm speechless. You sound like a pro-active and determined individual if I've ever seen one. Good luck with everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.