• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Journey with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiyah

Shopaholic
Registered
Reaction score
Life as a writer can be a very loney journey, and often times you need someone to believe in you. And that believer doesn't have to get up and make speeches, but believing is more than enough.

I'm looking for someone to not only share writings, but also thoughts and hopes as to why you want to write, and how much it would mean to share your works with the world. I'm currently writing a novel that is historical (circa 1950), and somewhere in between drama, and mainstream. Think you'd be interested? drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

(note) Please no sci-fi/fantasy and children's or YA. <sorry>

Warren

Registered
Reaction score
Raiyah,

I made it! I'm in!

The problem in getting logged in turned out to be my fault (which somehow I knew it would be). The solution was quite simple. All I need to do is swallow my vanity and get some glasses, i.e., I can't read what's in front of my eyes.

Let's continue our exchange. I'm looking forward to the crticisms you said you've compiled. I'm eager, too, to see what you've created.

Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.