• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Request for Critique/ Writing Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuoddo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.minddribbles.com
Hello, All!

I'm looking for someone(s) to critique a finished manuscript of children's "middle reader" fiction (approx 50,000 words). This work is currently represented by Mocknick Literary Agency. Unfortunately, I've discovered he may not be the best agent to have teamed up with (based on other posts on this site)! It looks like I'll be back to sending queries and sample chapters in a few months when my contract is up.

Anyone want to help me polish this work before I start sending it out again? In exchange, I'd be more than willing to team up with someone who would like feedback on a completed work.

Popeyesays

Now departed. Rest in peace, Scott, from all of us
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Do you enjoy science fiction? If so, I'd be happy to swap manuscripts to look at with a critical eye. You can e-mail me at
[email protected]

I have a soft spot for juveniles, and a daughter who is a teacher in the OKC public schools who would probably take a look as well.

Regards,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.