Most productive day: Posted 12 blog entries today

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
I posted 12 entries in my two blogs: http://www.southasiabiz.com/ (6) and http://asianbiz.blogspot.com/ (6). Well, I wrote 10 of them and my student wrote the other 2. These entries were 200 words long and original content. They were about East Asian Business and South Asian Business. Have any of you posted so many entries in one day?

JulieB

I grow my own catnip
Registered
Reaction score
Three in a day is good for me. I usually do one big text post and a photography post. I wish I could blog for money, but right now I've got my fingers several pies so I have to concentrate on what brings in the moolah.

If it were on topic, I'd tell you about the audio theatre production I'm presently doing. I'm blogging about it! And yeah, I'm writing part of it, too! ;-)

rich

I just started blogging. I wanted to post more than once a day, but I figured some folks generally read just the last post.(?) What's some of the logic on frequent posting?

I've also been trying to get folks to see a Great Blue Heron photo on the blog, but people are telling me it doesn't show up. I just tried going directly from my computer (without using Webshots) and uploading it. In either case I can see the picture. Can somebody here take a look and tell me if they can see it now?

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
rich said:
I just started blogging. I wanted to post more than once a day, but I figured some folks generally read just the last post.(?) What's some of the logic on frequent posting?

I've also been trying to get folks to see a Great Blue Heron photo on the blog, but people are telling me it doesn't show up. I just tried going directly from my computer (without using Webshots) and uploading it. In either case I can see the picture. Can somebody here take a look and tell me if they can see it now?

Yes, I can see the great blue heron on a tree. I liked the picture. You can find herons in my country Bangladesh too.
The main logic of frequent posting for me is that I write about SOuth Asian Business and East Asian Business. So, many visitors find my previous posts in Google search or Technorati. The more information I can give, the richer my blog becomes for the visitors. I know that these are very early days for business blogs but I feel great potential ahead.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
That is impressive. I generally do one to three posts a day. Posting frequently in one day is ok as long as you don't go overboard.

Bamponang

Registered
Reaction score
razibahmed said:
I posted 12 entries in my two blogs:

That's impressive. I would be happy to post once a day, but my schedule does not allow that for now.