Trading lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

If you could trade lives with a character from a movie, who would you trade with?

I'm thinking it would be cool to trade with Eowyn in LOTR or Ginny Weasley in HP or Elizabeth in Pirates of the Carribean. Go Orlando Bloom! WOO WOO! :snoopy:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I'm really conflicted....

The 'Elle" character as played by Reese Witherspoon in 'Legally Blonde', I'd really like to be her...I mean...law AND the wardrobe??? woah...gimmie gimme....I wouldn't even mind being blonde! (Did she have a BF? No mind I'll take him too!)

But then there is the 'Morticia Addams' character as played by Angelica Huston.... Come on....having a passionate mate like Gomez...OMG I would be happy 24/7/365/ for the next 700 years!!! ( And a wonderful daughter like Wednesday? Come on......and Pugsley is sooo creative, and having someone like Uncle Fester inthe house, that would make me feel warm and fuzzy...him and grandma.....
But the legal career and the pink spike shoes.....

I cannot pick.

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Alien Enigma said:
I'd trade places with Howard Hughes.

Are you a masochist?

I'd trade places with Diane Lane in Under the Tuscan Sun

Nangleator

Rep Point Whore
Registered
Reaction score
How bad could Captain Kirk be? Save the universe, bed the green chick, beat up some Klingons, repeat.

Most interesting characters go through some unenviable situations. I wouldn't want any of the LOTR lives.

Flesh Gordon? Never saw it, but it can't be too bad. Nothing more serious than cheesy dialog and sexual fatigue.

Alright, I choose Lazarus Long. He had a long trip, but ended up in a pretty sweet situation.

Bret

Opinionated curmudgeon
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
It so happens, I have given this a great deal of thought. I would show Antonio Banderas the door while I took over the companionship of Mrs Zorro, catherine Zeta Jones. Though I know my wife would like to replace CZJ and have Antonio all to herself.

The joke would be on us. Would we like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Danny Ocean maybe...

or Trent from Swingers.

OneTeam OneDream

Been a long time...
Registered
Reaction score
Michael Corelone.

I mean what's the worst that happened? He got his jaw broken, escaped to Sicily, watched his first wife get killed, had his own brother killed, had multiple attempts on his life, then died an old man.

At least he wasn't bored.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice is who I thought of first.
But I wouldn't mind being Tess Ocean either.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Chewbacca. 'Nuf said.

Man, this is surprisingly difficult. Good stories involve conflict, and if I'm life-swapping, I sure would like to be somebody who's happy, with good reason. Oh, and taller.

Wait, I got one. What about whatever-her-character-name-was, Julia Roberts playing an actress who falls for Hugh Grant's bumbling bookseller? (I'm pretty sure "The Simpsons" got the title right: Love is Nice.) Yeah, all those books...

Maryn, salivating

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Lazarus Long wouldn't be a bad bet--if I lived that long, I might have a chance of getting published. :)

But my top pick would have to be Galadriel, of course. :D

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Mysthique of the X-men, I love the way she can take any shape plus her movements are sooo cool, she's like made of rubber or something.

I'd also like to be Link, from the Legend of Zelda. I know that's not a movie, but I'd still love to be him. I mean he gets all these cool weapons and goes to all this cool creepy places and fights soooooo cool. He's my hero. Plus, it's obvious all the hot girls in the game like him, so I'd have the privilege of making them cry for me muahahahahahaha.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Maryn said:
Chewbacca. 'Nuf said.

Man, this is surprisingly difficult. Good stories involve conflict, and if I'm life-swapping, I sure would like to be somebody who's happy, with good reason. Oh, and taller.

Wait, I got one. What about whatever-her-character-name-was, Julia Roberts playing an actress who falls for Hugh Grant's bumbling bookseller? (I'm pretty sure "The Simpsons" got the title right: Love is Nice.) Yeah, all those books...

Maryn, salivating

Notting Hill and her name was Ann or something...hell I can't remember either.

Status
Not open for further replies.