• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta for YA contemporary--will gladly swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hester

New year, new avatar.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I've been lucky enough to find amazing beta readers on this board, so...here I am again! :). I'm currently seeking a beta for a YA contemp/road trip novel (it comes in at around 50,000 words). What I'm looking for are hiccups in the plot, issues with pacing/lag, etc. I'll be more than happy to do a swap--since I write YA, I'm probably most conversant with that category, and with regard to genres, I have a (very) soft spot for thrillers, horror, or contemporary. I'm not particularly strong with fantasy, but I'd be willing to give it a try!

Thank you so much in advance, and if you're interested, please shoot me a PM!

CSPayne

Oh look, here I am
Registered
Reaction score
Hello there Hester,
Would you be willing to accept feedback from a brand spanking new beta reader? This would be my first beta read on AW but my background is auditing/editing technical writing so my eye is tuned for accurate content, flow and consistency along with the usual newbie stuff like spelling and grammar, lol.
I'd love to jump in head first, just let me know!
Thanks,
Colleen

EmSalah29

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I just sent you a PM and I hope you are still interested in finding beta readers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.