Stupidly Cute Things

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
As we languish in the Biff timeline of our nightmares, it's nice to take a break now and then.

Post your OMG THAT'S SO CUTE thing of the day here -- whatever you or someone might find a respite in the madness.

I found this today
-- it's an adorable (I don't say that lightly) year-old baby in Japan and her best bud, a giant poodle. Her grandma runs this Instagram filled with pics of them doing things together, like reading, wearing their berets, playing Little Red Riding Hood, sitting around on the mini trampoline, hanging in pjs... there are two other dogs involved.

ETA: You don't need to be a member of Instagram or anything to see the pics. Anyone can view stuff without a login or anything.

Last edited:

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
There's a lawn bowls club not far from where I live, which the local council wants to demolish in order to build a new stadium for basketball and netball. FTR, there are plenty of those courts around here already.

Well, the Chaddy bowls ladies aren't taking it lying down, so they went all Beyonce on the council's arse, in a video that's since gone viral. Hopefully it turns out well for them. Their performance sure made me smile.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somebody showed me this before a meeting got underway. Since the meeting was boring, I thought about it a lot.

Maryn, not even a dog person

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Awww Penny!! I love the neighbour.

Sea otters are so ridiculous I feel like if we're in the matrix, they were the thing everyone running it talks about. 'Did you see those otter things Bob made? He made them hold hands when they sleep so they don't float away from each other! Just when you thought the pandas were going to win the break room pool...'

Awww, go little ladies!!