• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need A Mentor/Critique Partner/Publishing Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_whiticar

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for someone to read my novel, and to critique it, offer any kind of advice, etc. I will do the same in return.

I have written a complete horror novel (aprox. 140,000 words in length), and am working on editing and revisions. Meanwhile, any advice on the publishing business would be helpful, as I hope to send it out there once the revisions are made. I would like to know what needs to be done in order to find an agent, and the process involved in getting published.

If anyone is interested in exchanging work and offering advice, please PM me.

Thank you so much!

Scott.

C.H. Campbell

Registered
Reaction score
Scott, I can't really help you when it comes to publishing ideas or agent's, but I would certianly read some of your work and critique it as best I can. It sounds like a big project, so maybe one chapter at a time. I'm a new writer with a few stories between 5000 to 10000 words under my belt, and I don't get much feedback from my wife, maybe you could help out there. If you're interested, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.