PDA

View Full Version : beta needed for YA contemporary

The Otter
07-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to beta-read the first five chapters (roughly 7,000 words) of my YA contemporary, WHAT THE WILD GEESE KNOW. I'm willing to swap and will read pretty much any genre, though I prefer YA, sci-fi/fantasy or romance.

I've posted the first scene here in the YA section of SYW: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?329916-What-the-Wild-Geese-Know-(YA-contemporary-1-500-words)

If this looks interesting to you, PM me.

Thanks!

Paula Davids
07-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Hi, I’ve had a skim through the excerpt posted on SWY and I like your humour and imagery, the plausibility of your characters and also the way you grab attention within the first few lines. I would be happy to read your opening chapters. Paula

froglivers
07-18-2017, 03:36 PM
Hi,

I have a bit of free time, and I'd love to do a read through, but the page link seems to require a password.

If you're all set, that's good. If you'd like another pair of eyes, I'm offering.

Cheers.

Lauram6123
07-18-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi,

I have a bit of free time, and I'd love to do a read through, but the page link seems to require a password.

If you're all set, that's good. If you'd like another pair of eyes, I'm offering.

Cheers.

The Share Your Work forum (SYW) is password protected. The password is vista.