Recommendation for literary/music agent

Hapygrl135

Does anyone have a couple of recommendations for a literary agent(s) who also handles music and the artist side of the biz. I've been searching for awhile without much success, it seems to be one or the other. Thanks so much.

SK

DeadlyAccurate

Absolutely Fazed
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlaharker.com
I think agencies like William Morris, Creative Artists' Agency, and ICM (International Creative Management or something like that) have both literary agents and agents for actors and such.

dantem42

Registered
Reaction score
Hapygrl135 said:
Does anyone have a couple of recommendations for a literary agent(s) who also handles music and the artist side of the biz. I've been searching for awhile without much success, it seems to be one or the other. Thanks so much.

SK

Check larger literary agencies based in the LA area, they often cover various areas (screenplays, music etc.). Others may be affilliated with agencies in these other fields. However, decisions are made independently. The agency may love your literary work, but hate your music. So I don't know if you'll gain much by trying to find one "it slices, it dices" agency vs. going the traditional route.

Hapygrl135

This is a start, thanks. Yes, I am looking for someone who handles both elements of entertainment.

Hapygrl135

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
I have to ask why your in need of this info... maybe if you shared a little more as to the whys without giving away anything specific we could help narrow it down for you...