• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

A writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.H. Campbell

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone out have any interest in possibly exchanging short stories with me to mutually read and critique each others work? I've yet to be published but I've got numerous submissions floating out there in limbo. I'd like opinions other than those of my wife and friends, and would love to read and review someone elses work. I'm serious about writing and want to get better, and corresponding with someone who is of like mind would be a good morale boost. It would be helpful if we had some common influences, which shouldn't be hard since I read popular fiction including Stephen King,Rowling,Thomas Harris,Dan Brown etc. (I'm not ashamed to admit it!) So if you're just beginning your journey into the world of writing like me, feel free to email me and hopefully we can help each other along the way. If you're interested contact me at [email protected]

majiklmoon

Registered
Reaction score
C.H. Campbell said:
Does anyone out have any interest in possibly exchanging short stories with me to mutually read and critique each others work? I've yet to be published but I've got numerous submissions floating out there in limbo. I'd like opinions other than those of my wife and friends, and would love to read and review someone elses work. I'm serious about writing and want to get better, and corresponding with someone who is of like mind would be a good morale boost. It would be helpful if we had some common influences, which shouldn't be hard since I read popular fiction including Stephen King,Rowling,Thomas Harris,Dan Brown etc. (I'm not ashamed to admit it!) So if you're just beginning your journey into the world of writing like me, feel free to email me and hopefully we can help each other along the way. If you're interested contact me at [email protected]

you might get more of a response for this on the mentor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.