• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Partner.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclemom

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone one to write a bit of fiction with.

The general idea/outline/start is a guy who loves sports but is not athletic meets a woman who is strong and they have funny adventures.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
musclemom, I'm going to find a better place for this thread than office party, but in the meantime you'll have much better luck if you give people a chance to get to know you first.

To start with, you need to introduce yourself in the New Members area.

And then maybe try your hand at some crits, or hang out a bit, maybe try some of the writing challenges and games.

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
In addition to what our intrepid Admin has said, writing with a partner is a lot more involved than simply finding a like minded soul and writing a book or six especially if you have any plans to publish the finished product. If you have any questions on potential pitfalls, feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.