the psychpath in you

Bob Dole

Registered
Reaction score
pretty much you write a short story answering these questions.

You just killed someone.
You killed someone on purpose.

Now you need to hide the corpse.

What do you do?

ok here is mine

There he lay dead on the floor the bat I bashed his head in still buried into his head. The blood circled him in an almost perfect puddle although I would have perfered it to be a little cleaner. Oh well when you kill people for a living your bound to have a mess every once in awhile. Right now I didn't have to put too much focus on hiding the body because I made sure I had him all alone for at least a week. Everyone thinks for the time being he is on vacation and I plan on making it look like the ***** just decided never to come back.

My only problem now was ridding the body and any remaining evidence just in case. I had the same kind of gloves that I use at my work which Ironically is to seach rooms for forensic evidence. These gloves are special made not to leave any traces of my fingerprints that way none of the evidence can get messed up or lost. I went straight to work. First thing I had to do was remove the bat. With a few tugs I had the bat out, but that sent more blood across the room and even some in my face, but that was ok I rather like the taste of blood. Anyways I cleaned the body then laid it in the sheet I intended to use when I decided to take put the body. Now I had to clean the room. Which for the first time in a few years made me glad I was a compulsive cleaner. I went straight to work cleaning the floor it took awhile, but it was worth it to hide the evidence. Now two things remained getting the body away, and hidding all the forensic evidence. The body would be simple enough take it down to the park just down the road it was against the law to dig up the ground around there so it would be unlikely to happen.

I waited til late night and snuck in which wasn't easy either, but I managed. I made sure no one could see me then set to work. After alot of digging I had managed to dig up a hole the peferct size for him. " What are you doing. Turn yourslef in" Damn it that voice is back. Always is mocking me trying to control me, but I am my own and I cant afford to listen to it now. I placed the body deep into the hole and re-filled it. Then with a couple hors work set the grounsd back to an nearly perfect replica of the rest of the area. Then I went back to the man's home to finish hidding the evidence.

I went back and this part puzzled me and then it hit me. I would take this case becase in the station I was very influential and claim to have found nothing. Now just in case I removed the plane ticket on his desk so as to insure myself the first week. All I had to do now was wait and hope I got the case if there was one.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Arrange the corpse in an artistic pose, coat it in quick-drying cement and stick it on a plinth in the shrubbery.

Bob Dole

Registered
Reaction score
ok that is a very unusual way to rid yourself of a body, but I suppose it works unless of course the cement were to break or even just crack enough to revile the body within.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
That's okay. I'll just redo it every now and again when I'm gardening. You know, cut the grass, trim the hedge, re-concrete the corpse...

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I've just killed my father. The knife is still bloody and he is lying there on the kitchen floor. I feel kind of satisfied that I finally did it. Gosh, I've been dreaming about it long enough. Was it intentional? I guess so. I stare down at the body and realize that I should hide it. Don't really want to get accused of murder.
I quite enjoy looking at him there though. No more abuse, no more battering. The body is limp, blood flowing everywhere. I bend down and take a firm grip around his arms, trying to move the body. No good. It's too heavy. Burning is not an option.
I turn around, walk up to the phone and dial 911. I tell the operator very calmly what I have done and give them the address. Then i quietly walk out of the house and disappear.
They haven't found my body yet!

rich

Turn yourself in. Nowadays they'll not only find you not guilty by reason of whatever, but they'll find you a job.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Bob Dole said:
ok that is a very unusual way to rid yourself of a body, but I suppose it works unless of course the cement were to break or even just crack enough to revile the body within.

The interrogator looked at the cement, he looked at it hard....it cracked! Then he began to revile the body beneath....

Soooo sorry Bobbert, you left me no choice.....

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
I would position the corpse to look like one of those topiaries that Edward Scissorhands made... Then I would order a whole lot of packages of that chia pet seed mixture and a large bottle of Miracle Gro and place the body in an out of the way corner of my back yard and water frequently... Chia Corpse - by next Christmas everyone will want one ...

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I would give all the meat intestines etc to my dog, then kill the dog and bury it in a graveyard along with the bones.

ETA: Not that I would ever have the nerve to kill a dog unless it attacked me first.

Last edited:

NightWynde

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brigitta-m.blogspot.com
Interrupt me while I'm writing! ACK! That'll show you!

I'm just glad it was a Bic and not a Mont Blanc that you were de-brained with. Now...what to do with the leftovers?

Let's see, the kids won't be getting up for another couple of hours and I still have this chapter to write. Cover you up with a blanket until I can dispose of your corpse? Nah, I like that blanket. Garbage bag! Yeah, good idea except the kids will wonder what a garbage bag is doing in the middle of the living room...unless...wait a minute! That's it!

*scribblescribblescribble* *shellacshellacshellacshellac* OOMPH! Dang, have you gained weight?

"Mommy? Is that Daddy?"

"No sweetie, it just LOOKS like Daddy. I call it Writer Interrupted"

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
Fun exercise. :)

It had taken a great deal of planning, but I was finally here. More importantly, that raping son of a ***** was finally lying on the ground by my feet, right where he should be. I’d been following him for a while now, mapping his movements like you can be sure he’d mapped mine before that thrice cursed day in July. How do I know? Well, he’s currently stalking a blond little thing who works at the local drugstore. Or well, he was. He won’t be stalking anyone ever again though, I’ve made sure of that.

After having shot him with the tranquilizer it was no trouble at all to get the dirty work done. For a moment as his terrified eyes stared into mine while the toxic worked its magic I felt tempted to torture him a bit. I was going to carve up his body real pretty like after the fact, why not do it while he was still conscious enough to enjoy it? But that wasn’t why I was here and it wasn’t my way so instead I tied him up and went to get everything together.

When I returned he’d closed his eyes completely and as my faculties had returned; I was thankful for that. He may be scum, but still. As silently and swiftly as I had acted during the whole evening I positioned the bucket I’d gotten from his cleaning closet and slit his throat. The excess blood landed in the bucket as planned with only a miniscule amount landing on the plastic bag I’d draped over my face for this part. I removed the plastic bag carefully and waited for the blood to slow. Then I positioned the body at a better angle and cut through the fabric of his tee. Having done this I took one of his brushes and dipped it in the still warm blood. With quick and exact movements I drew a double banishing circle around the body and filled in some appropriate symbols. Then I stepped into the circle and started carving his flesh. The face, the stomach, the hands and after having removed his shoes and socks I also carved symbols into his feet. This was looking like quite the little offering ceremony if I did say so myself. Very nice.

With everything done I went and put on the man’s favorite music. Of course it was one of the classics, what self respecting psycho didn’t listen to Beethoven while contemplating their nefarious crimes? As silently and unobtrusively as I had entered through the window by the fire escape, just as silently did I leave through the front door, locking it behind me. I hadn’t even had to search for the key since it had sat right on top of his kitchen table.

I joined the celebrating people on the streets and threw away the key at the appropriate moment. Going with the flow I soon found myself by the great Halloween fire in the park. In my backpack the plastic bag, the tranquilizer gun and darts and the ritual knife weighed heavily. Staying for a while after my restlessness had set in I then made my way deeper into the small forest and cut at an angle out onto another festive street while intentionally dropping the knife where someone might see it. 5 to 1 it wouldn’t be anywhere near there come morning. The plastic bag with its damning blood I threw in an unattended trashcan fire. Catching a cab to the other side of town I made my way to yet another alley and dumpster where I got rid of the tranquilizer gun. A second cab ride brought me even father away from the scene of the crime and that’s where I got rid of the tranquilizer darts. Two hours and 15 minutes had passed since I left the apartment.

My third cab ride took me to another park with another small forest. I removed my gloves and ninja attire there and stuffed it in my backpack after having taken from it my new costume and a make-up remover cloth. I removed the heavy eye make-up I’d worn as well before putting on my black and red cape, black and red silk mask and fake vampire teeth. Forcing myself to stay out celebrating a while longer I tried to ignore the various sirens that echoed through town. Halloween was a busy night for cops and ambulances. Poor guys, maybe they’d get to the apartment and think they had a serial killer on the lose? Oh well, they should have done their job better from the beginning. Then I wouldn’t have had to.

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
*frown* But then it might be traced back to me. Besides which, it would have cost lots of money and I wouldn't have gotten to make the scene all pretty for the police. That's a lot of blood going to waste. *pouts*

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
How about just donating the body to a local medical school? Tell them it's your beloved Uncle Fred and he accidently killed himself while cleaning a hunting gun. Tell them he always wanted to be a doctor (in fact as a child he rather enjoyed PLAYING doctor) and it was his last dying wish to have one of those hot interns from Gray's Anatomy's hands all over him. The Asian one in particular. Hey, who wouldnt?

Last edited:

Rivana

Walks in the shades.
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rivanacreations.com
I don't doubt it. Sometimes I think it's a miracle not every writer ever alive has been committed. Must be because when we put our nefarious fantasies down on paper for the world to see they're no longer nefarious, but entertaining. Or something.