Re-Introduction!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Zoombie! And...a lot of you may know me. But for those who don't know, for literally years I've been trying to sell various book in the YA/MG market and I've made a very depressing amount of traction. I got one novel out and it did very poorly. Then I got the same novel re-released and it did kinda poorly again.

So, nine months ago, I decided to start an erotica tumblr under a pseudonym and start posting stories there. Nothing much happened, but I was having great fun. Then a friend suggested I repost them to various other smut-sharing sites. So, I did!

Well, things go amazingly well from there and I realize that as much as I loved writing YA novels, I just don't see myself ever breaking in there. Doubly so when I have to split my attention between writing them and writing erotica - I try and write a short story a week while also working on the novellas I publish through Uruk Publishing and there's just not enough time in the day.

The final nail in the coffin came when I pitched the idea to take my already finished Worldshard novel, add sex, split it into novellas, and publish it through Uruk. My editor loved the idea, and...well...

I kinda feel sad, but also elated at the same time, but concealing my erotica writing from the Zoombie name suddenly seemed kinda silly, since I was literally going to publish a novel I've workshopped her with sex and such.

So! New avatar! New signature!

New career!

Hi everyone!

...again!

Last edited:

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya, stranger! But of course we already knew you were kind of strange.

Maryn, stranger still

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats on your success. I hope your new books do well.

Thanks!

Hiya, stranger! But of course we already knew you were kind of strange.

Maryn, stranger still

I dunno, I just turned in a synopsis that contains both lightsabers, naked fight to the death, and a post-battle robot orgy.