Ideas and advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
ahoy one and all,

after months of badgering and bodgering a release date of the new dearfuturewife.com site is finalised for this summer, celebrating the one year anniversary of the quest.

i've previously only promoted a few plays and a debating society, and that was pretty basic stuff (posters and posters).

i was wondering what methods you use to promote your works/sites?

any help i can get would be great.

since i have no 'publisher' other than myself and the web designer, i need to push the material and site as much as i can.

I currently have some interviews, one with a comedy site and one with a Canadian independent film company...trying to branch into different groups of people around the world...but apart from this..not much

target audience is pretty wide. in the past it has appealed to students (18-23), young professionals, and goes up to people in their senior years. but it is in parts very crude and adult.

the basic narrative is a man is looking for the love of his life and records his quest in letters to his future wife.
in the end, if he finds love and they accept the proposal, he will hand over the letters and see if true love exists...

any advice is very welcome. if i can learn anything from your experiences that will help me, i'd be a very happy and indebted man.

i feel i need some kind of 'stunt' to get it on to another level of ineterst....

thanks all
Nique

Status
Not open for further replies.