KDP question (look inside feature)

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Um... Help?

I've managed to get a companion novel to one of my series up on Amazon, but how do you activate the Look Inside feature?

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Generally the Look Inside appears after a delay of up to 3 working days. After that you can shoot them an email.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
This reminds me that I bought Sing Down the Stars a while back. I need to read it. Also need to get around to Meridian at some point because I enjoyed Arclight.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
This reminds me that I bought Sing Down the Stars a while back. I need to read it. Also need to get around to Meridian at some point because I enjoyed Arclight.

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Hearing anyone say they enjoy a novel is great. Hearing a fellow AWian say it is cause for dancing, confetti and one's culinary vice of choice!

Laer Carroll

Aerospace engineer turned writer
Registered
Temp Ban
Reaction score
Website
LaerCarroll.com
L. J., thanks to your clickable graphic in your sig I went to Amazon, started reading the Look Inside for the first of your Celestine Series books, and quit. Then I bought the whole book and began happily reading. Yay! If this book holds up for me I have three more books (or more) to read.

One other matter. If anyone has a web site you can include the same material as in the Look Inside excerpt, but no more. Amz will warn you to take down the extra material beyond their excerpt, but not bother you if you limit yourself to just that. (I found out this the hard way.) Be sure to include a link back to Amz with your own excerpt.

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
You can also used the embeddable preview option (which is essentially the same interface as the Look Inside) on your website. Under the pricing box of your book page on Amazon, there are a few social media sharing icons, the last of which is "Embed".

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
L. J., thanks to your clickable graphic in your sig I went to Amazon, started reading the Look Inside for the first of your Celestine Series books, and quit. Then I bought the whole book and began happily reading. Yay! If this book holds up for me I have three more books (or more) to read.

(And thanks to both of you for the tip about the embedded content. I had no idea that was a thing!)