PDA

View Full Version : What's up? :)

veinglory
05-06-2006, 11:45 PM
It's a little quiet in here these days... I am writing away on a number of projects--perhaps too many. It's spring and I am getting outside more and I have some work trips coming up that will eat into my time, sigh.

How is it going for the rest of you. Any new books, experiences, life events?

James Buchanan
05-07-2006, 06:11 AM
Pokes stick under rocks trying to ferret out people.

Hmmm, wrapping up two more stories for a single author Halloween Antho. Just got the contract and cover art request form for Cheating Chance. Just found out that the contract for the Play Ball Antho. got lost in the mail... but the check went at a different time and should be in my mailbox. Waiting to hear back on a bunch of review requests and two submissions.

omega12596
05-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Well, I'm working on my next book, due in to my editor in about four weeks, LOL. Then I might get a week to breathe before the next book has to be started. After that, ROFL, I have no idea. I have a new idea running around in my mind, in fact I'm finding I have lots of them of late. Which probably sounds normal, but for me it's odd. I'm such a control freak, LOLOL, I totally focus on one thing until it's done. But here recently, I've been allowing myself to back off the intensity and actually think about other things, LOL.

kristin724
05-08-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm still plugging away at my first erotica bend. I'm doing my regular newspaper gig and I've started doing reviews for creativesingularity.com.

Actually I've been making a lord of the rings screensaver for my husband and the captures are taking forever. That, and I read the book The Lord of The Rings, that made a big dent in my schedule.

Otherwise, happy writing!

Writer2011
05-09-2006, 01:39 AM
I'm working on a erotica romance now...have been for a few days and am really just getting to the good stuff :)

AprilBoo
05-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm working on some fiction, but sparingly - I have a thesis to write this summer and that is taking up most of my time. I'm also pregnant, so the time I'm not spending on the thesis I'm spending getting ready for the baby. The only time I have to visit these boards is at work!

Lee_OC
05-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Hey neighbors!

I recently realized that this forum had a separate place for Erotica. I guess I never scrolled down far enough.

Right now I'm working on a story for this contest (http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/contests.html), ending 5/31.

Vivienne.Long
05-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this loop. Let me introduce myself. My name is Vivienne and I am connected to this new, wonderful, upcoming royalty-paying e-publisher -- StarDust Press. This venture has been long on the negotiations table, and I am happy and excited to be able to announce to you today that --

StarDust Press (http://www.stardustpress.com) is now open for business!

We are calling for authors, published and unpublished, to join our new team! Comprehensive guidelines can be found on our website, so please head on over to check it out! If you have any queries, feel free to send me an email at vivienne.long@stardustpress.com

Our door is always open to you!

Vivienne

blisswriter
05-12-2006, 07:31 AM
i'm making baskets. not weaving exactly, but sorta.

i don't know if i told y'all this, but i homeschool my daughter. that means we're usually together 24-7. the school year is winding down, thank Goddess.

i have been so overwhelmed in the past several weeks that i haven't had time (or inclination) to write anything.

the basket-making is soothing.

amen.

James Buchanan
05-12-2006, 05:43 PM
I got a review...:) http://tcm-ca.com/reviews/914.html It's helping my mood along this week.