PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader for 86K YA Sci-Fi with LGBT mc

AGraceBooks
04-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Closed.

Maryn
04-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Whoa. Can we back up a little? First, welcome. Second, please remove your email from your post--every website and forum is crawled by bits of software that identify and retrieve emails, and you're likely to get hammered with spam and scams. Third, you're far more likely to get people to do you this very large favor if you've introduced yourself and done a few favors or others here and there. And fourth, please don't consider this a public scolding. It's more an old-timer showing a new arrival the lay of the land before she gets herself in with the wrong people.

Maryn, glad you found us

AGraceBooks
04-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I saw someone else had their email address, but it was spelled out. Is that okay, or should I just stay away from it completely? I'm still trying to get used to things, so I really appreciate it. :)

Maryn
04-04-2017, 11:14 PM
What amazing powers of observation! Yes, if you spell it out and do not use the @ in between the email and where it's hosted, those spiders won't recognize it for what it is. So I'd be safe writing Maryn[at]Writing.net, if that were my email.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help as you find your way around. If you'll introduce yourself over at the Newbies thread, that board's moderator will reply with links to a whole lot of how-do-I and where-do-I-find posts the recent arrival can put to good use.

Maryn, fresh from the shower