Not open for further replies.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I was recently (3 months or so ago) invited to submit a short story to an anthology sub-titled ELEMENTS OF ROMANCE by ID Press. They published an anthology last fall sub-titled ELEMENTS OF HORROR which featured my short story Dubious Pickles and the Curiosity of Arbour Levesque appeared.

Number one -- I was thrilled beyond belief to actually be INVITED TO SUBMIT. (-: It was only my 3rd invite to submit. They're always lovely!

Number two -- I struggled for the whole 3(ish) months between invite and submission deadline to write a story. I mean, I had maybe 20 false starts and another 15 or 20 actual finished shorts that I felt sucked, sucked, sucked. Romance is HARD! I have so much admiration for romance writers. ACK!

I completed a story and submitted it on the eve of the deadline date.

I have since been informed that they loved it and that it will be published in the upcoming anthology ID Press's Allucinor Anthology.

No way to make a long story short now. I'm pleased to announce that my short story The Half-Drawn Girl on the Crosstown Bus will soon be published! :hooray:

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Thanks, all! (-: <3

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Thank you, everyone!! :)

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome - by comparison, you've written more than I've read this year! LOL :)

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.