Status
Not open for further replies.

General Joy

general soothsayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cassandrazaruba.net
Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before, but why doesn't my picture show up under my name? I have 33 rep points, I've posted 60-some times, so I should be qualified to have a picture... and I've tried logging out and back in again after I reached 50 posts. On my User CP, it shows that I have uploaded a picture (a photo of my two kitties) but it does not actually appear when I post. Is there something I should've done to make it appear?? Thanks...

rich

Hmmm, somewhere in the bylaws here there's some clause about avatars that need to pass through all the mods. The chief criteria is, well, are they pretty kitties?

jchines

Got the hang of it, here
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jimchines.com
Profile pictures show up under your user profile. It's the avatar that shows up when you post. There should be a link to edit your Avatar there on your User Control Panel?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
It's possible AW may have reached its allowable quota of kitty avitars. Perhaps you should consider a dog.
wink.gif

rich

I've yet to see a pterodactyl avatar--bet it'd show up immediately.

(We're joshin', General. Let the mods figure it out; God knows how much they're paid to deal with these problems.)

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
rich said:
Hmmm, somewhere in the bylaws here there's some clause about avatars that need to pass through all the mods. The chief criteria is, well, are they pretty kitties?

They're cute enough to pass by this mod...

General Joy, your kitties show up in your user profile. If you want them to be your avatar, you've got to go into your User CP. In the sidebar to the left, you'll see the option to "Edit Avatar." Click on that. You'll see a bunch of generic avatars from which you can choose, or you can go down the page a bit to "custom avatar." Click on the "browse" button that's under the bar that says "upload avatar from your computer," find the pic, and double click. Then go down to the bottom of the page and click on "save changes." Note that there is a maximum size to the avatar image--you may have to fiddle with it to get it to fit.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
rich said:
Let the mods figure it out; God knows how much they're paid to deal with these problems.)

I'm glad God knows, 'cause I sure don't...

rich

Hey, you were able to afford that giant violin for your daughter. I looked it up--a Stradivarius Gigantica. I kidya not.

rich

Hey, not up to me. It's those Enron-like mods that make those decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.