• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Stone's Shadow for Beta Review [Horror, PG13] ~50,000 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

spottedgeckgo

Da Gecko
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spottedgeckgo.com
Hey guys. I finished my current revision of my new short novel. I set up an email list to organize the beta readers and make interaction easier. It should automatically send you a PDF copy, but if you need another format, you can email me directly (my email address is on the email with the PDF attachment)

The list link is here: http://eepurl.com/cCHkub

I also put up a blog post this morning about my current projects: http://writefarmlive.com/2017/02/its-my-birthday-and-im-writing/

I hammered out a quick blurb last night:

Scott Stone hasn't slept in two days, or was it three? His antisocial attitude, gallons of coffee, and addiction to prescribed medication isn't what's keeping him up at night, though. He just enjoys a social experiment in testing the limits of the circadian rhythm. He's got a pretty good handle on his 72hr day, until he sees it. Something moving in the corner of his vision. He looks. Nothing there. Until...

That was the first time he saw them, and it should have been the last.

Scott must struggle to discover whether his sanity is playing tricks on him, or if the creature is actually stalking him, night after night. Somehow, he can't dismiss it as being bad dreams, or an overactive imagination in an over-exhausted body.

Thanks for taking a look. I have a simple form set up for comments, and depending on feedback will maybe ask some follow-up questions via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.