• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Writing Buddies/Critique Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamSP

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!
My name is Shawnice. I am looking for a writing/critique partner.
Why? It is mainly to offer swaps and feedback on each other's work.
I want this sort of thing to be a long term partnership. Perhaps to better my writing in my first drafts and what not.
I wish to get feedback on my work-- to be blunt about it.
My writing are based on Fantasy/Fiction.
Something I wish to write soon is a planned novel based in Feudal Japan but later takes a turn to Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
BUT ... I am a bit rough around the edges with grammar sometimes.
If anyone wish to assist me or help me out, I'll be grateful. ^_^

ghostface320

Registered
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to help you if your are interested in critiquing horror? If so PM me ok?

MichaelSt

Just Another Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I too am looking for new critique partners. I write Sci-Fiction Fantasy and am currently working on a series for the Kindle Singles market. We can exchange
chapters as either Word docs or as pdf's. We can exchange by email or by dropbox. I've been working too much and writing too little. I am trying to get back into the swing with this WIP and could use a little push from time to time. I am frank with my critique and prefer getting to the point with my commentary. No critique is too harsh for me. I am open to any and all commentary on my work as I view such input as an integral part of my work cycle. If I lose you at any point in my narrative, I need and want to hear about it at once. ait would be nice to find a tight core of critique partners, three or four heads are better than one, as it were.

So, that's me.
Thanks again,
- Michael

Last edited:

RaiscaraAvalon

Lost In The Realms
Registered
Reaction score
Website
raiscara-avalon.typepad.com
I could use a critique partner/writing buddy too. I write a little of everything, but my current WIP is a fantasy/romance. I'll accept people who only write in one genre as well, as they'll be probably the most helpful when I work in that genre. Anyone interested can send me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.