• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta reader/Available for swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface320

Registered
Reaction score
I'm seeking a Cratique reader for my horror novel set in Vietnam during the war. I have over 60k words written as of now. I'm not really looking for an editor so much as someone to just read my work and tell me what they think of the story. I could honestly care less about the editing portion at this point. If you have something you would like me to read as well I'm all for it. If your interested PM me and I'll give you more in depth details about my story, thanks all!

Last edited:

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It sounds like you seek a critique. A beta read is for a completed, edited work. Either way, best of luck finding a good match.

Maryn, knowing how detailing what you want makes you more likely to get the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.