• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta Readers - Adult Dark Fantasy Romance (107K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
Looking for Beta Readers for my Adult Dark Fantasy Romance manuscript (STORM TRAVELER) that currently stands at 107,000 words. It's book #1 in a series, and when I say 'dark', I mean it. There is some romance (in a twisted sort of way, but the MC knows it, so no damsel in distress or anything), and is written in 1st person POV. You may recognize this from some posts back in 2014, but the story has changed drastically (a full rewrite).

If interested, please reply to this thread or PM me, and I'll send the query along to see if it's still of interest! I am willing to swap, provided it's in a category (Adult/NA) and genre I read.

Thank you!
Magali

Status
Not open for further replies.