• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Short Story Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Hello all. Anyone interested in swapping fiction, feel free to send me a personal message. I'm currently looking to have a 1st draft story looked at. It clocks in at about 4100 words, but I'm willing to critique as much as 7000 words (give or take). My piece is urban horror, and the first three lines are below.

Thanks!

The angel’s gaze swept over the human skins hanging limply in its closet. Like a businessman choosing the best suit for a power meeting, it sifted through the hollowed out flesh, and decided upon a nineteen-year-old female to slip over its six wings and three faces. The skin tightened on its bulky form, slimming it down until it appeared exactly as the university student had before the angel had kidnapped, strangled, and gutted her.

Status
Not open for further replies.