How can I get my fiction Critiqued??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer27

Registered
Reaction score
Do I ask a buddy, or just post and wait for a reply? I'm confused as to how this works.:cry:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
You can post it in the 'Share Your Work' subforum--or you could try asking for a critique partner here. I am sure we could recommend some other critique services depending on the length and specific genre. (For all genres I think critiquecircle.com is quite good)

Writer27

Registered
Reaction score
Well

I posted it in the share your work forum. So far no one has said anything. I'm starting to get paranoid here. Is my writing really so bad that the viewers are rendered speechless? LMAO!! I'm novice, but surely not the worse to post on this site. At least I hope i'm not. lol!! Thanks for replying though. I also followed your suggestion for the critique group.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Have you commented on other works in that SYW area? People tend to be cautious in case you are a 'drive by' who isn't going to stick around and return the favour or pay attention to advice.

Writer27

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry

I am sorry about that, but you see I am very nervous when it comes to my writing. I guess I was hearing those internet crickets. You know the kind that you hear when someone posts a bad joke. Well anyways, I was hearing them on the thread with my chapters which is not good. So, I took them down for revision. Maybe I'll build my courage up again. Either way, I'll contribute some reviews to other members. Thanks for both the offer tp crit my work and the advice on joining the crit group.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
One thing I love about the internet is that even when my stuff is *terrible* it doesn't worry me too much. It's all about this mysterious 'veinglory' girl, not lil' ol' me ;)

Writer27

Registered
Reaction score
LOL!

veinglory said:
One thing I love about the internet is that even when my stuff is *terrible* it doesn't worry me too much. It's all about this mysterious 'veinglory' girl, not lil' ol' me ;)

A word of wisdom noted. Thanks agaain!

Sonarbabe

Working In A Coal Mine...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sonarbabe.com
And that's why I'm Sonarbabe. lol Anonymity is great. Hope to see your work back up there for me to take a gander at.

Writer27

Registered
Reaction score
Shrieks!

My stories back up for all who are interested!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.