• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for 40pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelliewallace

Registered
Reaction score
I need some help. Ive written 40+ pages of an Australian based contemporary/dark romance and I need a beta to overlook it and give me general feedback. Im worried its getting "boring." Can anyone help? Ill be happy to take a look at your chapters etc. Please send me a PM if interested :)

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm in. Could look at it tonight. I don't know much about romance - but I'll let you know if my interest wavers. If that helps.

Last edited:

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Done. You'll probably get a few other offers as well. Hopefully some Romance readers ;)

JulianneQJohnson

Ferret Herder
Registered
Reaction score
Website
julianneqjohnson.com
I read romance, but I am a snarky and bluntly honest beta. Don't get me wrong, I give constructive crit, I just don't pull my punches. I don't recommend my services unless one is used to crit and rather thick-skinned.
Feel free to say "no, thank you," but if I haven't frightened you off, I'd be willing to take a look at the first five or six pages and see if we want to continue from there.

kelliewallace

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Julianne, thank you for your offer. Ive had quite a few offers so far! I'll keep you in mind in case I need another's look over :) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.