PDA

View Full Version : Beta needed for 40pages

kelliewallace
12-08-2016, 01:03 AM
I need some help. Ive written 40+ pages of an Australian based contemporary/dark romance and I need a beta to overlook it and give me general feedback. Im worried its getting "boring." Can anyone help? Ill be happy to take a look at your chapters etc. Please send me a PM if interested :)

mccardey
12-08-2016, 01:34 AM
I'm in. Could look at it tonight. I don't know much about romance - but I'll let you know if my interest wavers. If that helps.

kelliewallace
12-08-2016, 01:48 AM
That will be awesome! Thank you so much! Please PM your email address and Ill shoot it over :)

mccardey
12-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Done. You'll probably get a few other offers as well. Hopefully some Romance readers ;)

JulianneQJohnson
12-08-2016, 09:33 AM
I read romance, but I am a snarky and bluntly honest beta. Don't get me wrong, I give constructive crit, I just don't pull my punches. I don't recommend my services unless one is used to crit and rather thick-skinned.
Feel free to say "no, thank you," but if I haven't frightened you off, I'd be willing to take a look at the first five or six pages and see if we want to continue from there.

kelliewallace
12-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi Julianne, thank you for your offer. Ive had quite a few offers so far! I'll keep you in mind in case I need another's look over :) thanks