• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta(s) for dark YA suspense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hester

New year, new avatar.
Registered
Reaction score
with a decidedly feminist slant. While I think the writing itself is fairly clean, I'm looking for a reader who can highlight issues with plot and pacing (pacing is my personal Kryptonite :)). It's in first person, present tense, told from three POVs (which is another issue--I want to make sure the POVs come across as distinct).

Please PM me if you're interested, if you want to see a sample chapter before deciding, etc. And thank you all so much in advance!!!!!!

Katrina S. Forest

Registered
Reaction score
Website
katrinasforest.com
Hi, hester!

I tried to PM you to ask for a sample chapter, but got an error that your PM box was full. If you have a link to a sample chapter in SYW or want to swap e-mails, send me a message.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Girlie! I'd be happy to help too. Just pm me. I have a novel with 6 POVs! lol And I too want to make sure the voices are distinct.

hester

New year, new avatar.
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, thank you so much Katrina and Undercover!!! Katrina, I sent you a PM, and Undercover, I'll shoot one over right now! :) (I finally cleared my inbox, heh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.