• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas wanted for Adult Sci-Fi Romance 121k (will swap most genre)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesala

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a completed adult sci-fi romance a little under 121k which has gone through a first round of beta reads followed by many edits and revisions. If you enjoyed Nalini Singh's Psi-Changelings series, Tracy St. John's Clans of Kalquor or M.K. Eidem's Tornians, then this should be for you. There are very few sex scenes but they are explicit.

I'm looking for brutally honest feedback. No coddling or trying to spare my feelings needed.

Short pitch:
Born and raised on a slavers spaceship, Amalia is one of the rare survivors of her race. She has a unique psi ability which makes her the prized pet of her master Gruuk. Now twenty-two, Amalia plans to escape during a scheduled stop on Xelix Prime, a warrior planet where slavery is prohibited. There, she will participate in the Fastening and choose a warrior as her mate and protector. But between Gruuk’s dogged pursuit, deadly rivalries and corrupt nobility, Xelix Prime may not be the haven she dreams of.

I'm willing to swap on most genre, YA, NA, LGBTQ, etc. It doesn't have to be romance, but fiction only please. Fantasy preferred. No horror. If you wish to do a swap, I will commit 100% to do the best work possible for you and I WILL complete it. I realize life tends to get in the way but please grant me the same courtesy. I'm also open to exchanging a couple of chapters first to see if we're a match.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.