• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta reader for 60k paranormal romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelliewallace

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am in need of betas for my 60k word paranormal romance Death Knows my name. It's new adult with cursing, violent scenes and sex.
Here is the first draft synopsis:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aleida Fuller has lived her life communicating with the supernatural. After the tragic drowning of her brother when she was twelve, a spiritual door inside Aleida was opened, allowing her to speak to spirits. As an adult, she helps people communicate with their dead loved ones. However, being a powerful medium comes with its own negatives. Aleida[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is the subject of [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]public ridicule and judgment, feeling [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]isolated[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in her Southern town[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Her one ally is boyfriend Deputy Sheriff Ted Walker who employs her at the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]police station solving unusual crimes. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rafe Jenner is a reaper on a mission. Hungry for human souls, the angel of death is[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] drawn to the police station [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by something more valuable than a soul: a new vessel. [/FONT]But Rafe has competition for Aleida's body in the form of Albinus, a demon riding low on the totem pole. He wants Aleida's soul too, but for far more malevolent purposes. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who will succeed in the battle for Aleida's body? Will Rafe change his ways to protect Aleida against an agent of Hell?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am happy to beta read something of yours. Please PM or reply to this thread if interested :)[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.