• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Short Story Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm looking to swap a short story at a maximum of 7000 words. My piece is 3600 words, but I don't mind reading a bit over that in a swap.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

gettingby

Registered
Reaction score
What genre? Can you give some more details about your story and what you're looking for?

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
The genre is scifi/spec fiction. The title is THE POP SINGER. The first three lines are below, and I'm not looking for anything beyond a story swap/critique.

Thanks!

Marco crouched next to his master in the shadow of two leering demon statues standing sentry at Bangeunsa Temple’s arched gates. His hand rested on the hilt of a dagger tucked into his belt, and he gazed down the one thousand steps leading up to the sacred summit. The expected client had emerged from the tree line in her steep ascent up the temple’s stone stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.