New Writer's toy - Notebook.ai

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Q. Watson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just found this through my social media.
www.notebook.ai
Use the code NANOPREP through the month of October and get it for free!

I've poked at it. I like it, rather in depth. I figured some of you might find it useful!

DancingMaenid

New kid...seven years ago!
Registered
Reaction score
Looks interesting. I don't usually use planning tools like that, but maybe I'll take a look at it.

drusepth

Registered
Reaction score
Oh hey! Thanks for sharing that, it's my baby. :)

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks, and that if anyone has any questions/comments/concerns/feedback/etc, I'm more than happy to answer them. :)

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Just signed up and poked around a few minutes. I think this could be helpful for organizing my series... or it could be another time suck that keeps me from my series. We shall see. LOL

Any plans to create an app that works in conjunction with the site?

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
General note: If this thread continues as a discussion of the attributes and functionality of Notebook.ai as a planning and organizing tool, I'll merge it with "Organizing and keeping track of all your writing". That discussion already has the earmarks of becoming one of our reference threads and I think the two could fit nicely together.

drusepth

Registered
Reaction score
Just signed up and poked around a few minutes. I think this could be helpful for organizing my series... or it could be another time suck that keeps me from my series. We shall see. LOL

Any plans to create an app that works in conjunction with the site?

Haha, hopefully it doesn't suck up too much extra time! We've been trying to figure out the best way to just be there when you need it and out of the way otherwise, but if you find it's sucking away too much time to worldbuild, you can probably offset that by checking it out when you're not in the mood to plan or write, since there's always questions in the sidebar for you to answer one at a time, building up your world little by little even when you're not ready to sit down and crank out the creativity. :)

And yes, we're planning on apps (desktop, then mobile) after things settle down a bit with the web version. We've had lots of (awesome) feedback since launching and didn't want to implement new features across 2+ platforms at a time, but once we get some more features in for everyone we'll start looking at apps. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.