• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Adult Contemp15-20k words needs new eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisiskortny5

Registered
Reaction score
I have the first 6 chapters of my WiP that I would love feedback on. It's literary it terms of writing and i consider it categorized as Adult based on language used (or maybe YA crossover). It's about a teenage girl who comes across a group of people in her small town that call themselves a coven. It's a contemporary, so no real magic or any fantasy elements. Its set in 1994. I'll gladly do a switch if someone has a similar world count, and I'm really wanting to find someone who knows and enjoy Literary Fiction writing.

EvieDriver

Registered
Reaction score
Website
eviedriver.com
I'm a professional Editor, and I'd love to have a pass if that would help you! I'd include comments, but nothing too negative. My criticism will never cross that threshold. If I run into something problematic, I include a way you could either work it in a bit differently or maybe something to replace it. PM me if interested. I don't have anything remotely near 20k, but I'm nearly at 6k. I'm not too sure if it is ready to be sent off or not. Just thought I'd offer.

thisiskortny5

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a professional Editor, and I'd love to have a pass if that would help you! I'd include comments, but nothing too negative. My criticism will never cross that threshold. If I run into something problematic, I include a way you could either work it in a bit differently or maybe something to replace it. PM me if interested. I don't have anything remotely near 20k, but I'm nearly at 6k. I'm not too sure if it is ready to be sent off or not. Just thought I'd offer.

I'll send you a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.