What Will Justin Do?

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Britain Ghosts Canada *forever*.
Three-year-old Prince George has asserted his dominance over the nation of Canada by shutting down Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s awkward attempt at a high-five. The encounter took place on the tarmac at Victoria Airport in British Columbia, where the wee Windsor had just arrived alongside his parents the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. But the third in line to the throne was having none of Trudeau’s shenanigans, rebuffing the attempt along with a subsequent would-be handshake. In short: it was brutal.
Read more at http://junkee.com/prince-george-lea...nada-relations-core/86078#cOYQmYIiVLPxVXQ0.99

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
TBF tho, I can see how it might be problematic if the Canadian PM were to offer the open hand of redirection to the 3rd in line to the throne, no matter his age.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If it was me, I think that's exactly what I would do, Helix. Scheduled for early afternoon when he's off his game. (Britain, I mean: Canada's never off his game *swoon*)

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
The Twitter comments are great. :D

We Canadians will be nice about it, as is our wont. And we'll secretly admire George for his stone-cold "We Are Not Amused" bitchery.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Twitter comments are great. :D

We Canadians will be nice about it, as is our wont. And we'll secretly admire George for his stone-cold "We Are Not Amused" bitchery.
I heart Canada so much. Just so you know.

Invite me.