• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

88k contemporary romance - where's the flab in my saggy middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

I come in peace
Registered
Reaction score
I would love a high-level beta read to help me find where I need to tone my saggy middle.

I think the first 40k and the last 30k are okay, but the 18k-ish in the middle is bothering me. I'm very willing to cut what needs to go; I just can't identify it!

It's fully edited and my agent has also done a read over, so it should be pretty free of typos and errors. I don't think it will be a heavy duty beta read for anyone kind of enough to offer.

Thank you to those who read an earlier version and made the work stronger.

Here's a link to an early version of Chapter 1 in Share Your Work, so you can see if you could put up with my writing:) http://absolutewrite.com/forums/sho...(1870-words)&p=9737567&viewfull=1#post9737567

Status
Not open for further replies.