• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas needed for Japanese fairy tale erotic short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
I have a short story based on a Japanese fairy tale that I would like to get some eyes on. It's less than 2k so should be a quick read. I am looking for opinions on the story overall, not necessarily a LBL. Any input on parts that should be expanded on or reworked would be great along with tips on the sex scene.

If you have a story of a similar length that you are wanting some feedback on, I will be happy to take a look.

I wanted to add that the reason I am not posting it in SYW is because I am writing this piece under a pen name.

Last edited:

MRFAndover

Registered
Reaction score
I have only been a fiction beta reader once, but I have been a nonfiction editor for many years--all textbooks. At any rate, the author told me I did a good job and excelled at tact and diplomacy.

What kind of a turn-around time are you looking for? Would over the weekend be OK?

Marilyn

Glass Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, over the weekend would be fine. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.