• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

looking for a mentor to read over my started book

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsm

Registered
Reaction score
hi i am new to writing but i have started a new book i just need someone to look over it because i dont think it is right if you can help post here or send me a private messege or email me on [email protected]

thank you

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, jsm.:welcome:

I assume your manuscript includes capital letters, words spelt correctly and a few punctuation marks.

If you are a college student, looking for a mentor here would seem to me to be inappropriate and premature. If you check for the above corrections first, you might want to pop either a short extract or the opening chapter as a new Thread in the appropriate section of the Share Your Work Forum.

Last edited:

rich

Don't rush it into other hands. That's like trying to find out who you are before attempting to know who you are. Finish the first draft. Don't expect others to know where you're going.

Status
Not open for further replies.