What'd you gonna get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Geeezex! My son just got his new MP3 player, it's soooo cool, and I jokingly asked what'd he plan on buying me? Like christmas or fathers day. He said a cup that says "Greatest Father". Yeah, right. * snicker *

Kids, you gotta love'em!

P.S. He's such a kiss-arse...hahahaa..

Last edited:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
Hey, that doesn't answer my question!
Sorry, I'm old and my remaining three gold teeth are bothering me -- what was the question again?

Oh, and you'll have to speak louder. My hearing just about gone too.

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
Stop! :e2poke:

He offered you the type of cup you drink from? Or the type of cup that offers protection?

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
Stop! :e2poke:

He offered you the type of cup you drink from? Or the type of cup that offers protection?
I really don't need protection from my coffee cup, do I?

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
I give up.

Back to writing.

Or playing Block Frenzy.

Block Frenzy wins.

(It always does)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
I give up.

Back to writing.

Or playing Block Frenzy.

Block Frenzy wins.

(It always does)
Quitters! Never admit defeet. It will only trip you up when you need to distance yourself from troubles.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
Not that, silly.

www.blockfrenzy.com

You'll love it... and you'll never write another word again.
Okay, I played it for the last three minutes. What's the fun? Errr...give me something more challenging like solving the mystries of what makes a woman happy.

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
See! That's what gets you. You keep playing trying to find the fun in it and then you can't stop playing it. That's what happened to me.

What women mysteries are you still attempting to solve? We're pretty straightfoward, you know..

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Annabella said:
I agree. What's so difficult to understand about women? :Shrug:
Let us just think about this for a minute. What makes a woman happy? Any takers? What does a woman like most in a man? Hmmm...I'm on a roll here, so lets go with "How do women rate men?" -- looks, sensitivity, kindness, ability to provide for a family, caring, financially independent, tall (dark and handsome), a good listener, oh...my list goes on and on...

Women are an enigma. No man has ever successfully navigated the complexities of the female without regret.

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I could only answer your questions, but could only speak for myself. Women are different. Stop categorizing them, because there isn't one answer for all of them.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
Well, I could only answer your questions, but could only speak for myself. Women are different. Stop categorizing them, because there isn't one answer for all of them.
I'm not, I’m just relating experience. I've lived in several countries, dated women for many countries, and just juxtapose what I've encountered.

I never said one shoe fits all; my reply was that woman are an egnima. I think most guys will agree.

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
I'm not, I’m just relating experience. I've lived in several countries, dated women for many countries, and just juxtapose what I've encountered.

I never said one shoe fits all; my reply was that woman are an egnima. I think most guys will agree.

Eh, all I meant is that your questions can't be answered because they're different for all individuals.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
Eh, all I meant is that your questions can't be answered because they're different for all individuals.
You win! 'nuff serious stuff...:hi: I got dinner going...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
special needs said:
I thought giving up was bad?
I'm not quitting, I'm just letting you get the last word in...hmmm...so women aren't a mystery afterall...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.