PDA

View Full Version : Historical romantic adventure; read 50 pages & tell me if you care?

Katharine Tree
08-04-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm on draft three of my WIP and having a crisis of confidence. I'm looking for people to read the first fifty pages and tell me if, at the end of them, they care about what's going on. It's a historical, set in postcolonial America, and like all my books it's a romantic adventure sort of story. Thanks in advance!

Justin K
08-05-2016, 04:18 AM
Have you ever posted Ch.1 in the SYW forum?

Pattyrobby
08-05-2016, 04:24 AM
I'm on draft three of my WIP and having a crisis of confidence. I'm looking for people to read the first fifty pages and tell me if, at the end of them, they care about what's going on. It's a historical, set in postcolonial America, and like all my books it's a romantic adventure sort of story. Thanks in advance!

This is a genre I enjoy and similar to my own WIP. I would like to read your first 50 pages!

josephperin
08-05-2016, 08:14 AM
I'll take a look if you like. I need a break from my own WIP, anyway. PMed you with email

Keyboard Cowboy
08-08-2016, 01:13 AM
I think I might be interested as well. Send me a synopsis if you're interested in more feedback.

Katharine Tree
08-08-2016, 02:24 AM
I think I have all the volunteers I need for now--I need to hoard my karma for the full beta. Thanks everyone who offered! :partyguy:

GailK
08-19-2016, 06:07 PM
I'll take a look. I'm into non-fiction, but as yours is a historical novel set in post-colonial America, I might be a good reader for that. It's my specialty.