• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Critique Buddy for WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermilion

Sleepless in Asia
Registered
Reaction score
Seeking a CRITIQUE BUDDY! Looking to swap on a chapter by chapter basis within a regular timeframe ( one day – a week at most).

Appreciate: Ideas to incorporate, suggestions to improve, pointing out plotholes, nitpicking details, alternative word suggestions, and general reader reactions welcomed.

I offer thorough crits (let me know your preference on what to focus). My honest feedback can sometimes be viewed as brutal, so I prefer thick-skinned writers.

Currently, I have two WIP:

1) Erotic romance at approximately 80k (80% drafted) – sort of an adult version of The Hunger Games + TV series Survivor.
2) Post-apocalypse zombie at approximately 40 - 50k intended to be part of a series. (75 % draft but doing a rewrite) – a quirky tale with dual POV (zombies + Humans).

Interested in mainstream, horror, drama, women's fiction, comedy, adventure, mystery, mostly anything except literary, historical, worldbuilding epic fantasies (but I do dig LOTR), technical science-fiction.

Criteria: I prefer to do a swap on the first chapter, and depending on if we clicked, we'll proceed from there.

Vermilion

Sleepless in Asia
Registered
Reaction score
Bump. Still seeking that elusive, precious critique buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.