• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Short Story Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Looking for a couple of people interested in swapping a short story, 10,000 words or less. The story I'm hoping to get read is literary horror, and is approximately 7660 words. I'll put the opening below. Please respond here or send a private message if interested. Thanks!

The Ascent Made Him Plunge

Francisco stepped through The Doors, and almost stumbled back out when Wabi pounced from around the bar, bright smile splitting his mustached face, wiry arms opened wide in a hug that pulled Francisco into intimate contact with him.

“My man!” The words vibrated in Wabi’s chest, and if possible, he pulled Francisco closer, their thin frames pressed flat together threatening to become one. Francisco peered past Wabi’s shoulders to the windows at the other end of The Doors, and contemplated breaking the bar owner’s hold and pushing, sprinting him through the tinted glass to the ground five stories below.

“My band’s been practicing that song you wrote for me last month, and it’s going awesome!”

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Just wanted to renew this post. Anyone interested in swapping short stories or several chapter excerpts, I'm game. Up to 10,000 words. Just answer here or PM me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.