• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader for BSDM M/M/M Erotic Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_Hedley

Fuelled by tea and crumpets.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Would anyone be willing to beta a 90k (approx) book for me please? The book has been betaed once before so most of it is fairly polished but I had a revise and resubmit request that required me to add additional scenes and make changes to existing ones. It is a sequel but you shouldn't need to have read the previous book, although I will give you a copy if you'd like. Both books contain explicit sex scenes so you would need to be comfortable with that. You can read the first chapter of my last book here (click 'read an excerpt') to get an idea of my writing style.

I'm, of course, happy to return the favour. It doesn't need to be in the same genre as I also read scifi, fantasy, and thrillers.

I'd suggest swapping chapter by chapter as I find that easier to manage and like to do a last look over each chapter before I send them to beta. Also swapping the first chapter initially will allow us to see if our writing and betaing styles are compatible.

Thank you,
Anna

Last edited:

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Hello Anna,

Reading a novel is a big commitment for me right now, but if you would like to swap some chapters of yours for a short story of mine, I'm game. I'm willing to read 10,000 words or less. My short story, a speculative fiction/urban horror piece, is approximately 7000 words.

Let me know if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.